Certificates and licenses
UTEM-TT’s Quality Management System is certified to ISO 9001:2015.
The certificate was issued by TÜV NORD.
ISO 9001 is part of the ISO 9000 series: international standards that describe requirements for businesses’ and organisations’ quality systems. This certification is a cornerstone of sustained product quality. Availability of this certificate means a high degree of guarantee for the partners, customers and consumers.
ISO 9001 standards are adopted by more than 190 countries.
Working after ISO 9001 standards and efficient quality management enables us to:
- have the respected partner potential;
- organise deliveries and return of goods;
- adhere to all contractual terms;
- put into place a proper system for addressing customer complaints;
- take efficient corrective actions;
- technological development of the production within constant modernisation and evolution of the work processes and operational procedures;
- improve growth of customers’ and partners’ confidence in the Company;
- enter the international market;
- provide goods and services of the best quality.
This certificate guarantees our partners that they will conclude any type of contract with a steadily operating organisation which possesses all appropriate material and technical resources. Manufacturing and management is carried out by highly qualified personnel and a state-of-the-art quality management system which conforms to international standardisation rules.
The ISO 9001:2015 certificate makes us possible to actively cooperate with foreign companies and partners inasmuch as having this certificate in place is mandated worldwide for standard conduct of business and essential to conclusion of foreign contracts and agreements.