Certificates and licenses
UTEM-TT has a quality management system certificate according to ISO 9001 : 2015.
The certification body is TÜV NORD.
ISO 9001 is part of the ISO 9000 series of standards – these are international standards that describe the requirements for the quality management system of enterprises and organizations. This certification is a guarantee of the stable quality of the products. The presence of a certificate is a high degree of guarantee for partners, customers and consumers.
ISO 9001 standards have been adopted by more than 190 countries around the world.
Working in accordance with ISO 9001 standards and effective quality management allows us to:
- worthy partnership potential.
- organize deliveries and the possibility of returning goods;
- comply with all contractual terms;
- competently organize a system for responding to customer complaints;
- take effective measures to eliminate deficiencies;
- technological development of production in the framework of constant modernization and evolution of workers, as well as technological processes;
- increase the growth of customer and partner confidence in the company;
- entering the international market;
- provide the best quality goods and services.
This certificate gives a guarantee to our partners that the conclusion of any type of contract is carried out with an organization that works stably, in which all the relevant material and technical base is available. The management and production process is carried out by highly qualified personnel and a modern quality management system that complies with international standardization rules.
The ISO 9001: 2015 certificate gives us the opportunity to actively cooperate with foreign companies and partners, because the availability of this certificate is provided throughout the world for conducting standard business relations and is a prerequisite for concluding foreign contracts and agreements.